Occassionally I send a case or two to a chosen, good technology website and ask them to make a review of my case. They investigate the product thoroughly and publish it, usually with pictures.
You can reach the reviews by clicking the site logo in the left column at Aligata site. Or just pick the review from the list below:
- Pocketables.com reviewed my Leather iPhone sleeves.
- SlashGear.com reviewed my Nippon and Perfect Black cases.
- i4u.com reviewed my Nippon iPad Leather Envelope and Coffee Milk iPad Leather Envelope.
- GearDiary.com reviewed my Nude Beauty, Black Espresso and Nippon cases.
- i4u.com reviewed my Nude Beauty case.
- FoneArena.com reviewed my Dark Chocolate case.
- MobilitySite.com reviewed my Black Espresso case.
- MacNN.com reviewed my Nude Beauty case.
- iPadInCanada.ca reviewed my Dark Chocolate case.
- Australian Macworld put my Black Espresso case on their Gadget Guide in July (only a hardcopy version of the magazine).
There is also a queue of approximately 10 more reviews awaiting publish, so stay tuned - the above list is going to grow :).
I value them the most!